• This Website with the URL of www.brtechsolution.com ("Website/Site") is operated by BR Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ("We/Our/Us"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws which relate the processing of personal data. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
• We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
• All partner firms and any third-party working with or for Us, and who have access to personal information, will be expected to read and comply with this policy. No third party may access or process sensitive personal information held by Us without having first entered into a confidentiality agreement
• From you directly and through this Site: We may collect information through the Website when you visit. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with gur Website
• Through business interaction: We may collect information through business interaction with you or your employees
• From other sources: We may receive information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties such as:
a) Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we might use to correct our records or communication more easily
b) Information about your interactions with the products and services offered by our subsidiaries.
• We collect information primarily to provide better services to all of our customers. b. We collect the following information from you when you use or signup on our Website
• Name, email address, mobile number, name of the organization
• When you visit our Site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating Systems (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (P) address, access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our Site. We also collect information about how you use Our products or services.
• Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you set your browser to reject cookies, some features will be unavailable. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser's instructions on changing your cookie settings.
• By using this Website, you are agreeing that We may advertise your feedback on the Website and marketing materials:
a) We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such period as mandated by the concerned laws.
b) If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters. enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events. we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with Us, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
BR Tech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. 📧: email@example.com